Benefits of Membership
Your ITS Texas membership includes a number of benefits:
- Three issues of the ITS Texas Newsletter each year.
- A significant reduction in registration fees for the annual meeting.
- Notification of and access to specialty conferences.
- Professional development and networking opportunities.
Length of Membership
- If you registered and attended the annual meeting, the cost of your membership is waived. Your membership runs from Jan 1 through Dec 31, of the following calendar year.
- Example: You attended the 2016 annual meeting. Your membership runs from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- If you registered as a member at any other time, your membership expires at the end of the calendar year in which you registered.
- Example: You registered as a member in August, 2016. You did not register or attend the annual meeting. Your membership expires Dec 31, 2016.
- Example: You register as a member in March, 2017. Your membership will be active through December 31, 2017.
Important! If you are not on the 2017 Membership List and believe you have been a previous member and would like to renew, e-mail the 2017 membership committee. Just type your name in the body of the text and a board member will contact you by e-mail. Please do not fill out the form below.
How to Become a New Member
The annual ITS Texas membership fee is $25 which can be paid on-line with a credit card or by mailing a check. Please fill out THE MEMBERSHIP FORM and hit submit. After you hit submit, information will be provided on your options for submitting your payment. You will not be a member until your payment is received.
If you run into any issues with the on-line form, please e-mail the 2017 membership committee. Just type your name in the body of the text and a board member will contact you by e-mail.
Correspondence with ITS Texas